Payment: We support PayPal and credit card, and offer money back & warranty guarantee.
Shipment: We ship worldwide. Order will be processed within 1-3 working days and shipped by FedEx or DHL.
Tax：All the price on the website do not cover the custom cost & VAT fee, only product price and shipping cost. For more info please read Ordering FAQ by click here.
- in the box
The Spry+ Acro remote controller is a waterproof remote controller with integrated FPV screen and racing-mode throttle for precise pilot control. With the advanced ACRO mode firmware loaded on the Spry+, the Acro remote controller greatly enhances the control experience for a more direct feel.
For most consumer drones, the throttle is spring-loaded to return to the center hover position. With the Spry+ Acro controller, the throttle will remain wherever the pilot likes – just like a racing drone. This allows the pilot to more finely control to drone’s attitude and response for a smoother, more exciting flying or filming experience.
In non-Acro flight modes, the drone will behave much like it would with the standard remote controller, with the following exceptions:
- To hover in place, the pilot will need to feather the throttle to the center position until the drone maintains the desired height. The Throttle value is displayed at the top right of the controller screen (THR).Set the THR value to 50.
- In Follow mode, as the height of the aircraft is managed by the drone, the throttle is not active.
- In Circle mode, the aircraft altitude can be controlled by the throttle.
- In Return mode, the throttle will affect the altitude of the drone during the return flight. The drone can only descend to land automatically at the home point if the throttle is in the center position (THR:50).
- Before controlling the drone with the mobile APP, the aircraft must be in GPS mode with the throttle stick centered (THR:50).
- In APP control mode, if any joystick is moved the aircraft will immediately exit the current app control state and control returns to the remote controller.
- In APP mode, to perform One-Key takeoff, the throttle joystick must be centred. If the throttle is lower than the center position, the aircraft will only unlocked/arm – One-Key takeoff is not performed.
If the throttle is higher than the center position and One-Key takeoff is performed, the aircraft will unlock and will continue to rise until the throttle is returned to the hover position.
Shipping:5-7 working days
- Specially designed for Spry+/Spry Acro-Mode
- Racing-mode throttle for precise pilot control
- Totally waterproof and can float on the water
- For more exciting flying or filming experience
Waterproof Level:IP66 (Dust-tight, against powerful water jets)
Weight:480g (Battery included)
Working Current:120 mA
Number of Channels:8ch
Battery Capacity:Built-in 2S 2300mAh LiPo
Charging Time:About 140mins
Working Time:2.5 hours
It's cool, but it requires a lot of practice to use it well. Like it very much
Very new experience, you can do many cool actions
Fully waterproof, very cool to operate Acro mode
Acro mode is cool, but if you are not a professional pilot, it is not recommended to buy this remote control
This remote control is great, you can directly use it to complete the jump, roll, I like it very much