This warranty applies only to SwellPro products purchased from an authorized SwellPro official store for your own use and not for resale.
SwellPro warrants that SwellPro products (as listed below) will be free from material and workmanship defects under normal use and proper care for the period described in the table below. This warranty commences on the purchase date and applies to the original purchaser.
Because SwellPro products are often used in harsh conditions, it is imperative that proper care is taken to prevent damage that is not covered by the warranty. Each product has instructions that specify how to care for the product including washing, drying, and storage.
Warranty Period of Main Parts
This warranty does not apply to:
- consumable parts, such as propellers, membranes, landing gears, or protective or decorative coatings that will diminish over time or through normal wear and tear unless such failure has occurred due to a defect in materials or workmanship;
- damage caused by unauthorized modifications or accessories to the product;
- cosmetic damage, including but not limited to scratches, dents, or blemishes unless such failure has occurred due to a defect in materials or workmanship;
- damage caused by accident, abuse, misuse, sunlight, fire, penetrative water, or other external causes unless such failure has occurred due to a defect in materials or workmanship;
- damage caused by operating any SwellPro Product contrary to SwellPro’s published guidelines, local laws, or regulations;
- damage caused by unauthorized service performed by anyone who is not an authorized SwellPro repair provider;
- defects caused by normal wear and tear or otherwise due to the normal aging of the materials;
- damage caused by unauthorized modification of circuits and misused or mismatched battery and charger;
- loss or damage to your data by the product;
- any product where any serial number has been removed or is illegible;
- any product where you cannot provide proof of purchase as the original purchaser;
- damage caused by using a product with a defective or flat battery;
- crashes or product damage caused by pilot error or by factors unrelated to a manufacturing defect ;
- damage caused by operating the product in an environment with electromagnetic interference such as close to radio transmission towers, high-voltage wires, substations, radio masts, or by interference from other wireless devices;
- damage caused by operating the product at greater than the specified safe takeoff weight; or
- damage caused by using the product in an impaired or damaged state.
WHAT YOU MUST DO TO MAKE A WARRANTY CLAIM
Register your warranty claim on support.swellpro.com and receive a case number by providing:
- The serial number of the product;
- The date and place of purchase of the product;
- A copy of the proof of purchase;
- A description of product fault or problem; and
- A description of the situation which gave rise to the fault.
If you are directed by SwellPro to send the product to an authorized service center
- Remove all undamaged accessories, batteries, memory cards, etc. from the product to be serviced – only return items that need repair;
- Package the product properly to protect it during transport;
- Clearly mark the return packaging with the case number obtained from SwellPro;
- Photograph the product and packaging for your records;
- Arrange for the delivery of the product to the designated service center
- Ensuring the product for loss and damage
- Requiring a proof of delivery and tracking
WHAT WE WILL DO WHEN YOU MAKE A WARRANTY CLAIM OR HAVE A PROBLEM
SwellPro will attempt to assist you to diagnose and resolve your problem over the phone, e-mail or online messaging/chat. We may assist you to download and install software or firmware updates to your products.
If your problem cannot be resolved by this assistance you may be required to deliver the product to SwellPro or an authorized SwellPro service facility for further diagnosis. SwellPro will examine the returned product(s) to identify the problem. If SwellPro determines that the issue in question is not covered by this SwellPro Warranty, you will have the option to have the product repaired at your cost.
If you choose not to proceed with the repair, Swellpro will return the product to you at your expense.
SwellPro will repair or replace the SwellPro product using new and/or used parts or products that are equivalent to new items in performance and reliability. In the case of a warranty repair, the product will be returned to you at SwellPro’s cost. Any replacement product or part shall be covered for the time remaining in the original product’s warranty.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
SwellPro is NOT responsible for any loss or disclosure of any customer data that may be contained in a product when it is received for service or warranty repair.
Except as provided in this warranty and to the maximum extent permitted by law, SwellPro is not responsible for any direct, incidental, or consequential damages resulting from any breach of warranty or condition, including but not limited to loss of use, loss of actual or anticipated or expected profits or savings, loss of revenue, loss of the use of money, loss of business, opportunity costs, loss of reputation or goodwill or any indirect or consequential loss or damage howsoever caused.